I would like to claim for political asylum in the UK for the raisons following below :
There is a violation of my privacy by the following facts :
* Capturing computer data over a period of 9 years (online and offline : Word processing, personal reflection open texts, photos, Facebook, online dredge Meetic, open mail, internet consultations).
* Sounding home and vehicles over a period of 8 years.
* Telephone tapping over a period of 8 years.
* Reading of thought over a period of 7 years. No legal framework.
* Harassment inside and outside my home by sonorous voice over 8 years. No legal framework.
* Geolocation very abusive over a period of 8 years. There is evidence that the geolocation is not just the fact of a GPS monitoring mobile phone, since I go out from time to time without my phone.
Note that geolocation accompanied by harassment is a severe limitation of the freedom to come and go attached to Article 4 of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen of 1789 that enshrines the principle of freedom.
All these facts constitute an offense to the person, a violation of privacy suppressed by article 226-1 and following of the Penal Code, article 9 of the Civil Code and article 8 of the ECHR.
The French police have still not understood (women mostly).
I would like to come to the UK as soon as possible and to find your support.